1. Hua KT, Way TD, Lin JK. Pentagalloylglucose inhibits estrogen receptor alpha by lysosome-dependent depletion and modulates ErbB/PI3K/Akt pathway in human breast cancer MCF-7 cells. Mol Carcinog. 2006 Aug;45(8):551-60. 2006
2. Chen CN, Wu CL, Lin JK. Apoptosis of human melanoma cells induced by the novel compounds propolin A and propolin B from Taiwenese propolis. Cancer Lett. 2006 Mar 2; [Epub ahead of print]2006
3. Chen KH, Weng MS, Lin JK. Tangeretin suppresses IL-1-induced cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 expression through inhibition of p38 MAPK, JNK, and AKT activation in human lung carcinoma cells. Biochemical Pharmacology(In Press) 2006
4. Lin JK, Lin-Shiau SY. Mechanisms of hypolipidemic and anti-obesity effects of tea and tea polyphenols. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2006 Feb;50(2):211-7. Review. 2006
5. Wu PT, Lin SC, Hsu CI, Liaw YC, Lin JY. Inhibitory effects of nontoxic protein volvatoxin A1 on pore-forming cardiotoxic protein volvatoxin A2 by interaction with amphipathic alpha-helix. FEBS J. 2006 Jul;273(14):3160-71. Epub 2006 Jun 19. 2006
6. Tsai CC, Huang KW, Chen HF, Zhan BW, Lai YH, Lee FH, Lin CY, Ho YC, Chao YW, Su YC, Jane SW, Chen YC, Hsu CI, Li PH, Hsu HC, Suzuki Y, Sugano S, Lin JY. Gene expression analysis of human hepatocellular carcinoma by using full-length cDNA library. J Biomed Sci. 2006 Mar;13(2):241-9 2006
7. Tang SW, Chang WH, Chao YW, Lin CY, Chen HF, Lai YH, Zhan BW, Su YC, Jane SW, Chen YC, Hsu CI, Lin WC, Wang KC, Lai MK, Lin JY. Identification of differentially expressed genes in clear cell renal cell carcinoma by analysis of full-length enriched cDNA library. J Biomed Sci. 2006 Mar;13(2):233-40 2006
8. Chang, YC, Lee, HH, Chen, YJ., Bokoch, G., and Chang, Z-F. Contribution of Guanine exchange factor H1 in phorbol ester-induced apoptosis. Cell Death and Diff. (2006 Apr 7; [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 16601754)
9. Ke, PY, Kuo, YY, Hu, CC and Chang, Z-F. Control of dTTP pool size by anaphase promoting complex is essential for maintenance of genomic stability. Genes & Dev. 2005, 19:1920-1933
10. Huang, DY, Kuo, YY, and Chang, Z-F. GATA-1 mediates autoregulation of Gfi-1B transcription. Nucleic Acids Res. 2005, 33: 5331-5342
11. *Lu, S. C., *Chang, P. Y., Su, T. C., Chou, S. F., Huang, W. H., Morrisett, J. D., Chen, C. H., Liau, C. S. and Lee, Y. T. (2004) Lipoprotein X reduces LDL atherogenicity in primary biliary cirrhosis by preventing LDL oxidation. J Lipid Res. 45:2116-2122. * contribute equally
12. Chang, M. L., Chen, H. L. & Lu, S. C. (2005) Possible role of triacylglycerol-rich lipoproteins in the down-regulation of adipose obese mRNA expression in rats re-fed a high-fat diet. J. Biomed. Sci. 12:621-628.
13. Lu SC, Chang SF, Chen HL, Chou YY, Lan YH, Chuang CY, Yu WH, Chen CL. (2006) A novel role of Oct-2 in the lipopolysaccharide-mediated induction of resistin Gene expression in Raw264.7 cells. Biochem J. (in press)
14. Lin YF, Wu MS, Chang CC, Lin SW, Lin JT, Sun YJ, Chen DS, Chow LP. Comparative immunoproteomics of identification and characterization of virulence factors from Helicobacter pylori related to gastric cancer. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2006 Aug;5(8):1484-96. Epub 2006 Jun 11
15. Chan CH, Ko CC, Chang JG, Chen SF, Wu MS, Lin JT, Chow LP. Subcellular and functional proteomic analysis of the cellular responses induced by Helicobacter pylori. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2006 Apr;5(4):702-13. Epub 2006 Jan 9
16. Lee IN, Chen CH, Sheu JC, Lee HS, Huang GT, Chen DS, Yu CY, Wen CL, Lu FJ, Chow LP. Identification of complement C3a as a candidate biomarker in human chronic hepatitis C and HCV-related hepatocellular carcinoma using a proteomics approach. Proteomics. 2006 May;6(9):2865-73.
17. Hsieh, PK, Chang, SC, Huang, CC, Lee, TT, Hsiao, CW, Kou, YH, Chen, IY, Chang, C K, Huang, TH, and Chang, MF. 2005. Assembly of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus RNA packaging signal into virus-like particles is nucleocapsid dependent. J. Virol. 79:13848-13855.
18. Wang, YH, Chang, SC, Huang, C, Li, YP, Lee, CH, and Chang, MF. 2005. Novel nuclear export signal-interacting protein, NESI, critical for the assembly of hepatitis delta virus. J. Virol. 79:8113-8120.
19. Cheng, Y. C., Hsueh, C. C., Lu, S. C., and Liao, Ta-Hsiu* (2006) Identification of three crucial histidine residues (His115, His132 and His297) in porcine deoxyribonuclease II. Biochemical Journal, 398, 177-185. (SCI)
20. Chen, W. J., and Liao, Ta-Hsiu* (2006). Structure and function of bovine pancreatic deoxyribonuclease I. Protein and Peptide Letters 13, 447-453. (SCI)
21. Chen, W. J., Lee, I. S., Chen, C. Y. and Liao, Ta-Hsiu* (2004). Biological functions of the disulfides in bovine pancreatic deoxyribonuclease. Protein Science 13, 875-883. (SCI)
22. V. Nayak, K. Zhao, A. Wyce, M. F. Schwartz, Wan-Sheng Lo, S. L. Berger, R. Marmorstein (2006) Structure and dimerization of the kinase domain from yeast Snf1, a member of the Snf1/AMPK protein family. Structure 14(3): 477-85.
23. Wan-Sheng Lo, E. R. Gamache, K. W. Harry, D. Yang, L. Pillus and S. L. Berger (2005) Activator-targeted Snf1-mediated histone H3 phosphorylation promotes TBP recruitment through distinct promoter-specific mechanisms. EMBO J. 24: 997-1008
24. Wan-Sheng Lo, K. W. Henry, M. F. Schwartz and S. L. Berger (2004) Histone modification patterns during gene activation. Method in Enzymology 377: 130-153
25. A. Clements, A. N. Poux, Wan-Sheng Lo, L. Pillus, S.L. Berger, and R. Marmorstein (2003) Structural basis for histone and phospho-histone binding by the GCN5 histone acetyltransferase. Molecular Cell 12(2): 461-473
26. K.W. Henry, A.Wyce, Wan-Sheng Lo, L. J. Duggan, N.C. T. Emre, C.-F. Kao, L. Pillus, M. A. Osley and S. L. Berger (2003) H2B ubiquitylation and deubiquitylation through the SAGA-associated hydrolase Ubp8 are both required for transcriptional activation. Gene & Dev. 17(21): 2648-2663
27. Ren J, Agata N, Chen D, Li Y, Yu WH, Huang L, Raina D, Chen W, Kharbanda S, Kufe D. Human MUC1 carcinoma-associated protein confers resistance to genotoxic anticancer agents. Cancer Cell. 2004 Feb;5(2):163-75