1.Explore and develop the new era for cancer pain treatment and proactively involve in cancer supportive treatment.
2. Set up “PCA: Patient-Controlled Analgesia” for different kinds of pain treatment.
3. Develop the new fields for clinical treatment by using the anesthetic techniques outside the Operation Room.
4. Specialize in how anesthesia will affect the patients’ immune functions during operation and study the pharmacological mechanism for this effect.
5. To establish a research team to study the automatic anesthesia system by controlling and monitoring the anesthetic depth combined with fuzzy logic theory in never network system.
6. Probe into the advantages and disadvantages of “low flow” anesthesia. Evaluate the quantity and etiology of different kinds of pollutant gases to induce bad influence for human body.
7. Using bi-direction electrophoresis, western blot and micro-protein sequencing analysis techniques to evaluate the influence of intravenous anesthetics on the protein characteristics and changes in mice liver and brain.
8. Expert in difficult intubation
9. Clarify the inicidence and management of carbon dioxide embolism during endoscopic saphenous vein harvesting. Published in J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2003
10. Report of a patient with right ventricular metastasis of hepatacellular carcinoma. Published in J Clinical Oncology.
11. Report of a patient with isolated commissural detachment of aortic valve. Published in the Heart.
12. Oxidative Stress in Bilateral Total Knee Replacement Using Tourniquet, Propofol Sedation Attenuates the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species in Tourniquet-Induced Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury.