The Division of Gynecology has expertise in all areas of gynecology and gynecologic oncology including adolescent gynecology, menopausal medicine & hormone replacement therapy, urogynecology, pelvic floor dysfunction, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy and gynecologic cancer. Emergent and urgent situations are triaged, and services are made available as needed.
The Division of Obstetrics offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. Routine screenings and checkups, as well as diagnostic workups for specialized problems, are available. The physician staffs include specialists in maternal-fetal health and high-risk obstetrics.
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Division provides diagnostic, medical and surgical treatment, as well as laboratory services for a wide variety of reproductive disorders. Our team includes reproductive endocrinologists, nurses, technologists and specially trained clinic staff, all working together to provide the infertility and reproductive medicine services.
1. Chang MC, Chen CA, Chen PJ, Chiang YC, Chen YL, Mao TL, Lin HW, Lin Chiang WH, Cheng WF. Mesothelin Enhances Invasion of Ovarian Cancer by Inducing MMP-7 through MAPK/ERK and JNK Pathways. Biochem J. 2011 Oct 14.
2. Chang MC, Fan SZ, Hsiao PN, Cheng WF, Sun WZ. Influence of morphine on host immunity. Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2011 Sep;49(3):105-8.
3. Chang SR, Chen KH, Chang TC, Lin HH. A Taiwanese version of the International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire--Urinary Incontinence Short Form for pregnant women: instrument validation. J Clin Nurs. 2011 Mar;20(5-6):714-22
4. Chang SR, Chen KH, Lin HH, Chao YM, Lai YH. Comparison of the effects of episiotomy and no episiotomy on pain, urinary incontinence, and sexual function 3 months postpartum: a prospective follow-up study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2011 Apr;48(4):409-18.
5. Chang SR, Chen KH, Lin HH, Yu HJ. Comparison of overall sexual function, sexual intercourse/activity, sexual satisfaction, and sexual desire during the three trimesters of pregnancy and assessment of their determinants. J Sex Med. 2011 Oct;8(10):2859-67
6. Chang TT, Shyu MK, Huang MC, Hsu CC, Yeh SY, Chen MR, Lin CJ. Hypoxia-mediated down-regulation of OCTN2 and PPARα expression in human placentas and in BeWo cells. Mol Pharm. 2011 Feb 7;8(1):117-25.
7. Chang WC, Chou LY, Chang DY, Huang PS, Huang SC, Chen SY, Sheu BC. Simultaneous laparoscopic uterine artery ligation and laparoscopic myomectomy for symptomatic uterine myomas with and without in situ morcellation. Hum Reprod. 2011 Jul;26(7):1735-40.
8. Chen CD, Wu MY, Chao KH, Lien YR, Chen SU, Yang YS. Update on management of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Mar;50(1):2-10. Review.
9. Chen CH, Chen RJ. Prevalence of telomerase activity in human cancer. J Formos Med Assoc. 2011 May;110(5):275-89. Review.
10. Chen HF, Chuang CY, Lee WC, Huang HP, Wu HC, Ho HN, Chen YJ, Kuo HC. Surface marker epithelial cell adhesion molecule and E-cadherin facilitate the identification and selection of induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Rev. 2011 Sep;7(3):722-35.
11. Chen HL, Lin LH, Hu FC, Lee JT, Lin WT, Yang YJ, Huang FC, Wu SF, Chen SC, Wen WH, Chu CH, Ni YH, Hsu HY, Tsai PL, Chiang CL, Shyu MK, Lee PI, Chang FY, Chang MH. Effects of Maternal Screening and Universal Immunization to Prevent Mother-To-Infant Transmission of HBV. Gastroenterology. 2011 Dec 22.
12. Chen LH, Kuo WH, Tsai MH, Chen PC, Hsiao CK, Chuang EY, Chang LY, Hsieh FJ, Lai LC, Chang KJ. Identification of prognostic genes for recurrent risk prediction in triple negative breast cancer patients in taiwan. PLoS One. 2011;6(11):e28222. Epub 2011 Nov 29.
13. Chen MJ, Chen CD, Yang JH, Chen CL, Ho HN, Yang WS, Yang YS. High serum dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate is associated with phenotypic acne and a reduced risk of abdominal obesity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Hum Reprod. 2011 Jan;26(1):227-34.
14. Chen PM, Yen ML, Liu KJ, Sytwu HK, Yen BL. Immunomodulatory properties of human adult and fetal multipotent mesenchymal stem cells. J Biomed Sci. 2011 Jul 18;18:49. Review.
15. Chen RJ, Chen SU, Chou CH, Lin MC. Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 2/3-mediated IL-8-dependent angiogenesis in cervical cancer cells. Int J Cancer. 2011 Sep 30.
16. Chen RJ, Luo Lu: Prescribing hormone replacement therapy: the role of occupational stress. Stress and Health 2011; 27: 306-313.
17. Chen YL, Chang MC, Huang CY, Chiang YC, Lin HW, Chen CA, Hsieh CY, Cheng WF. Serous ovarian carcinoma patients with high alpha-folate receptor had reducing survival and cytotoxic chemo-response. Mol Oncol. 2011 Dec 20.
18. Chen YL, Ho CM, Chen CA, Chiang YC, Huang CY, Hsieh CY, Cheng WF. Impact of various treatment modalities on the outcome of stage IB1-IIA cervical adenocarcinoma. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2011 Feb;112(2):135-9.
19. Chen YL, Hung CC, Lin SY, Fang MY, Tsai YY, Chang LJ, Lee CN, Su YN, Chen SU, Yang YS.Successful application of the strategy of blastocyst biopsy, vitrification, whole genome amplification, and thawed embryo transfer for preimplantation genetic diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type 1. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Mar;50(1):74-8.
20. Chu TY, Hsiung CA, Chen CA, Chou HH, Ho CM, Chien TY, Chang HJ, Chou CY, Liou JD, Kan YY, Hsieh CY. Post-coital vaginal douching is risky for non-regression of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion of the cervix. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Mar;120(3):449-53.
21. Huang CY, You SL, Chen CJ, Cheng WF, Luo HC, Hsieh CY. Incidence of cervical cancer and age-specific survival of small cell cervical carcinoma in Taiwan. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2011 Dec;90(12):1342-9.
22. Huang HP, Chen PH, Hwu WL, Chuang CY, Chien YH, Stone L, Chien CL, Li LT, Chiang SC, Chen HF, Ho HN, Chen CH, Kuo HC. Human Pompe disease-induced pluripotent stem cells for pathogenesis modeling, drug testing and disease marker identification. Hum Mol Genet. 2011 Dec 15;20(24):4851-64.
23. Huang HP, Chen PH, Yu CY, Chuang CY, Stone L, Hsiao WC, Li CL, Tsai SC, Chen KY, Chen HF, Ho HN, Kuo HC. Epithelial cell adhesion molecule (EpCAM) complex proteins promote transcription factor-mediated pluripotency reprogramming. J Biol Chem. 2011 Sep 23;286(38):33520-32.
24. Huang SC, Shih JC, Lin MT, Wu ET. Hypoplastic left heart syndrome with valvular pulmonary stenosis: successful management with norwood staged reconstruction. Ann Thorac Surg. 2011 Sep;92(3):1115-6.
25. Hwa HL, Chang YY, Lee JC, Yin HY, Tseng LH, Su YN, Ko TM. Fourteen non-CODIS autosomal short tandem repeat loci multiplex data from Taiwanese. Int J Legal Med. 2011 Mar;125(2):219-26.
26. Lee JG, Hsieh WT, Chen SU, Chiang BH. Hematopoietic and myeloprotective activities of an acidic Angelica sinensis polysaccharide on human CD34(+) stem cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Dec 6.
27. Lee LC, Sheu BC, Chou LY, Huang SC, Chang DY, Chang WC. An easy new approach to the laparoscopic treatment of large adnexal cysts. Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2011 May;20(3):150-4.
28. Li CH, Liao PL, Shyu MK, Liu CW, Kao CC, Huang SH, Cheng YW, Kang JJ. Zinc oxide nanoparticles induced intercellular adhesion molecule 1 expression requires Rac1/Cdc42, mixed-lineage kinase 3, and c-Jun N-terminal kinase activation in endothelial cells. Toxicol Sci. 2011 Dec 13.
29. Lin CH, Chen YC, Chiang CJ, Lu YS, Kuo KT, Huang CS, Cheng WF, Lai MS, You SL, Cheng AL. The emerging epidemic of estrogen-related cancers in young women in a developing Asian country. Int J Cancer. 2011 Jun 23.
30. Lin SY, Lee CN, Shih JC, Lin CH, Su YN. Two cases of Lowe syndrome presenting as increased fetal nuchal translucency. J Perinat Med. 2011 Jul;39(4):483-5.
31. Lin TC, Chen SU, Chen YF, Chang YC, Lin CW. Intramucosal variant of nasal natural killer (NK)/T cell lymphoma has a better survival than does invasive variant: implication on loss of E26 transformation-specific sequence 1 (ETS-1) and T-box expressed in T cells (T-bet) with invasion. Histopathology. 2012 Jan;60(2):287-95.
32. Lo CW, Chen MW, Hsiao M, Wang S, Chen CA, Hsiao SM, Chang JS, Lai TC, Rose-John S, Kuo ML, Wei LH. IL-6 trans-signaling in formation and progression of malignant ascites in ovarian cancer. Cancer Res. 2011 Jan 15;71(2):424-34.
33. Shyu MK, Chen CW, Lin NY, Liao WC, Chen CH, Lin CJ, Huang HC, Lee JJ, Huang MJ, Tseng GF, Shih JC, Lee CN, Hsieh FJ, Huang MC. MUC1 Expression Is Elevated in Severe Preeclamptic Placentas and Suppresses Trophoblast Cell Invasion via β1-Integrin Signaling. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Dec;96(12):3759-67.
34. Su TC, Torng PL, Jeng JS, Chen MF, Liau CS. Arterial function of carotid and brachial arteries in postmenopausal vegetarians. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2011;7:517-23.
35. Tsai SY, Kuo LT, Lai YH, Lee CN. Factors associated with sleep quality in pregnant women: a prospective observational study. Nurs Res. 2011 Nov-Dec;60(6):405-12.
36. Tseng PC, Hou SM, Chen RJ, Peng HW, Hsieh CF, Kuo ML, Yen ML. Resveratrol promotes osteogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells by upregulating RUNX2 gene expression via the SIRT1/FOXO3A axis. J Bone Miner Res. 2011 Oct;26(10):2552-63
37. Tseng PC, Young TH, Wang TM, Peng HW, Hou SM, Yen ML. Spontaneous osteogenesis of MSCs cultured on 3D microcarriers through alteration of cytoskeletal tension. Biomaterials. 2012 Jan;33(2):556-64.
38. Wang HT, Lee HI, Guo JH, Chen SH, Liao ZK, Huang KW, Torng PL, Hwang LH. Calreticulin promotes tumor lymphocyte infiltration and enhances the antitumor effects of immunotherapy by up-regulating the endothelial expression of adhesion molecules. Int J Cancer. 2011 Jul 29
39. Wei HJ, Wu AT, Hsu CH, Lin YP, Cheng WF, Su CH, Chiu WT, Whang-Peng J, Douglas FL, Deng WP.The development of a novel cancer immunotherapeutic platform using tumor-targeting mesenchymal stem cells and a protein vaccine. Mol Ther. 2011 Dec;19(12):2249-57..
40. Wei LH, Torng PL, Hsiao SM, Jeng YM, Chen MW, Chen CA. Histone deacetylase 6 regulates estrogen receptor alpha in uterine leiomyoma. Reprod Sci. 2011 Aug;18(8):755-62.
41. Whang AJ, Chen YY, Yang SH, Pan PH, Chou KH, Lee YC, Lee ZY, Chen CA, Chen CN. Natural light illumination system. Appl Opt. 2010 Dec 10;49(35):6789-801.
42. Wu MM, Chiou HY, Chen CL, Hsu LI, Lien LM, Wang CH, Hsieh YC, Wang YH, Hsueh YM, Lee TC, Cheng WF, Chen CJ. Association of heme oxygenase-1 GT-repeat polymorphism with blood pressure phenotypes and its relevance to future cardiovascular mortality risk: an observation based on arsenic-exposed individuals. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Dec;219(2):704-8.
43. Wu MY, Chang LJ, Chen MJ, Chao KH, Yang YS, Ho HN. Outcomes of assisted reproductive techniques for HIV-1-discordant couples using thawed washed sperm in Taiwan: comparison with control and testicular sperm extraction/microscopic epididymal sperm aspiration groups. J Formos Med Assoc. 2011 Aug;110(8):495-500.
44. Wu MY, Kuo TY, Ho HN. Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes contain a higher proportion of FOXP3(+) T lymphocytes in cervical cancer. J Formos Med Assoc. 2011 Sep;110(9):580-6.
45. Yang JH, Chen MJ, Chen CD, Chen CL, Ho HN, Yang YS. Impact of submucous myoma on the severity of anemia. Fertil Steril. 2011 Apr;95(5):1769-72.e1. Epub 2011 Feb 16.
46. Yen ML, Hou CH, Peng KY, Tseng PC, Jiang SS, Shun CT, Chen YC, Kuo ML. Efficient Derivation & Concise Gene Expression Profiling of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Mesenchymal Progenitors (EMPs). Cell Transplant. 2011 Mar 7
47. Yu SC, Chen SU, Lu W, Liu TY, Lin CW. Expression of CD19 and lack of miR-223 distinguish extramedullary plasmacytoma from multiple myeloma. Histopathology. 2011 May;58(6):896-905.
Latest update: 2013/1/16