FACULTY POSITION AVAILABLE INSTITUTE OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY OF NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
29 OCT 2013 Recruitment l INSTITUTE OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
National Taiwan University College of Medicine in Taipei seeks experienced and well-qualified candidates for one tenured and tenure-track faculty position in the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. All candidates should be in possession of a Ph.D. in disciplines relevant to biochemistry and molecular biology, with a minimum of one year postdoctoral research experience, and have an outstanding record of research accomplishments (candidates with metabolic-related research experience are preferred). Candidates are expected to establish a strong and independent research program and to teach effectively at all levels.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit:
- Curriculum vitae including educational history, teaching and research experience, honors and awards received, and a statement of research achievements.
- Three letters of recommendation (recommenders can send their recommendation letters directly to the following address before the application deadline).
- Research and teaching proposals.
- List of publications and copies of the representative publications (in pdf format) in the past 5 years.
- Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2013
Application materials should be mailed to:
Faculty Search Committee
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
Email: email@example.com Phone:886-2-23123456 Ext 88227 Fax:886-2-23915295
National Taiwan University College of Medicine,
R907, No. 1, Jen-Ai Road, First Section,
Taipei 10051, Taiwan
〈 All News