Position Open Faculty Position Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, National Taiwan University Hospital
13 NOV 2014
Recruitment l Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, National Taiwan University Hospital
The applicants must have the following experiences
The candidate should hold at least a M.D. , which is recognized by the Ministry of Education in Taiwan.
The candidate should hold a specialty license certificated by the Taiwan Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board. We give preference to candidates who are specialized in the field of general-rehabilitation or pediatric-rehabilitation.
Applicants must submit the following documents
- Curriculum vitae (including a photo).
- The copy of diploma, academic achievements, honors and other useful information.
- List of publications and research programs in recent 5 years. (May refer to the website: http://www.mc.ntu.edu.tw/staff/person/html/form.html and fill the form of III-1、III-2、III-3 and newly-employed-teacher-profession-development-description-form(新聘教師專業發展說明書))
- A description of research plans , teaching and service programs in the following 3 years.
- At least two recommendation letters.
- Commencement date of the employment: August 1st, 2015
- Deadline of application: January 13th, 2015.
The hard copy and electronic files should be sent to (No return):
Office of the director, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, National Taiwan University Hospital
No.7, Chung Shan S. Rd.（Zhongshan S. Rd.）, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10002, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Miss Lee-Rong Huang
Tel: 886-2-2312-3456, Ext: 67650
〈 All News